Redhead Fangirl

Friday, September 28

Fiber optic fangirl

New house, and new Verizon FIOS! Now I can blog through fiber optic wire!
We fought with our demanding buyers right up until the close, had to pack like fiends because who knew if the close would change or the deal would be off. They actually wanted a guarantee that grass would grow. I basically had to peel out of the old house to get to my walkthrough, but leaving behind heinous trash neighbors should be good for my stress level!

Anyway, the cat is slowly exploring and sniffing the new digs. He's unsure of the ceiling fans because he's never seen them before. I have a new groovy black refridge with water and ice (hooked up next week).

If anyone wants house buying or selling advice, I've got it because it was brutal.

Anyway, look forward to comic blogging soon. Going to Chicago next week to see Shoreturtle run the Chicago Marathon. I might get to meet one famous Chicago comic blogger while I'm there! Keep you posted.

Librarians- free professional passes to the New York Anime Festival. Not my bag, but can not wait for the NYCC next year, and not in February!



Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house. Can't wait to see it and offer my unsolicited decorating tips.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger lauree said...

congratulations on moving on to the new house! I'm sure you're really glad for it be over!

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger running42k said...

Congrats.

A guarantee that grass would grow? Odd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home