Redhead Fangirl

Wednesday, May 31

Hahahamooo

Reading comics at Bushkills Falls, PA. A super-hot day and a steep hike, but several great waterfalls for the pay-off.

May referral fun!
Many searches for "Dunkin Donuts swimming soccer ballet oboe" and "class 5 mutants" this month.

Black Canary cosplay
can't rid redhead fetish
"know what they say about redheads"
stargirl feature film casting
Gotham's angel
Cassie Adam american virgin
petition against redheads
Mystique redhead
What is mutancy
legend for redheads
Wolverine hair
all Hulk comics
pulp adventurecon
let's face it Superman, the last time
redhead cliches
Mera aquaman
storie men turned into redheads and dresses
Mary Jane face it tiger

B told me to pick up the Marvel 1970's handbook, pointing out "Hellcow". Bessie rose as a vampire, fed on some farmers, and was hunted by Howard the Duck. First appeared in Giant-Size Man Thing #5 in 1975.
"She could turn to mist and had a distinctive laugh: "hahahamooo".
(Man, the seventies were full of drugs!)






3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Gordon D said...

You know what's sad about Hellcow?

When I first read that issue, I thought it was the coolest concept. Of course, when you're 8 years old, a vampire cow seems....oh, who am I kidding?

I was a dork. Pure and simple.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Gordon- I still think a vampire cow is cool! Congrats on 2 years of bloggin'

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I just love referrals. Dunkin Donuts??? I can't really remember you mentioning that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home