Redhead Fangirl

Saturday, March 18

Tomorrow is today's dream

"Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream." Kahlil Gibran

R, C and I spent a few hours arranging tables for tomorrow's MidJersey Comicon. Starting after show #1 last August, there is a lot of work for a 42 table con. But tomorrow I will be in the room with Mike Oeming, Mike Hawthorne, CJ Henderson, Scott Beatty, and many more inkers, writers, artists and comic nuts. As our press has said, it has been years since the central Jersey region has had a regular show-- we always trek to NY or Philly.

Found time to drink a few Irish beers last night, play some air hockey, and watch some of the bball tourney. When this show is put to bed, then there will be more comic reading time for me, I hope. That means more opinions, posts, reviews and news on this blog.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

Ah, I spent St. Patrick's Day getting in touch with my inner mick - taking pictures of some spectacular coastlines, then back to the Singing Pub for a shitload of Guinness and a mountain of seafood. Begorrah, and all that crap I've never heard an actual Irishman say on the island of Ireland, ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home