Redhead Fangirl

Wednesday, November 9

Dawn of the knockers

Escape of the Living Dead (Avatar, Issue 1)
I've been feeling sick, so I haven't read comics. I have been sleeping and drinking lots of ginger ale. But a few days ago I read Escape of the Living Dead. I love horror, zombies, but was really disappointed in this. There could have been an interesting story about a research facility in 1971 Pennsylvania, and trying to kill zombies after a plague.

But the mom and daughter (recently divorced) have all the cliches- really low cut shirts, short shorts, riding horses, taking a shower- standard stuff. Except that during a zombie attack, I couldn't feel for the mom character because I kept following her boobs panel to panel. The women just seemed to provocatively posed, even for obvious fiction.
I think this comic could be called "Escape of the Living Melons" and be more appropriate.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Patt said...

i draw cartoons if u would like me to draw a super hero of u i will im doing nowt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home