Redhead Fangirl

Friday, March 6

I will watch Watchmen


...tonight. We have a group of 7 of us, including several True Believers and 3 librarians. At least 2 have the original comics (not me, I'll admit that I read Watchmen in trade about 15 years after its release).


I've read some pieces of reviews, but am much more optimistic for a great film I saw 20 mins, and maybe its just seeing the beloved panels come to life, but I am sold. Snyder really has his finger on the comic, and I went from someone who thought this film was unmakeable to being a fan.

3 hours on Imax tonight!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger David said...

It was amazing! Many thanks to you and all of the great folks in our group that made Watchmen night such a great time!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Is it safe to assume you liked it? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home