Redhead Fangirl

Monday, March 9

2 trades

Read this trade from Phillygirl's collection:
Fables vol 11 War and Peace
The war for Fabletown heats up! Cinderella heads out on a cloak-and-dagger mission to bring a mysterious package back into town. But when the Empire heads after the same prize, there's no telling who will be left standing when the smoke clears. Collects issues #70-75 of the award-winning series.

I thought I was closer to catching up with the single issues, but I guess I'll keep reading the trades. From Willingham's comments, there doesn't seem to be an end issue date currently. I had in my end that it was a limited run, like Y or 100 Bullets. Great to see Cinderella the spy, Boy Blue confessing his feelings for Rose Red, and the fables vs. empire war.

Speaking of 100 bullets, I'm rereading 100 Bullets: First Shot Last Call. I enjoy it, but probably much like the first Fables trade, it takes a few to really hook you. Phillygirl gave me the last three.

I have about 3 weeks of comics waiting. I see the Batman: Battle for the Cowl is coming. Can't say I'm over the moon for anything else new. Just my regular pull list.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home