Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, July 31

Tiger, do I have news for you!

Just two weeks until the
MidJersey Comic Con!
I was at the Philadelphia Comic Con today with flyers and still meeting dealers. Almost everyone knows my buddy R from his fan/collecting/pulp shows. I'm just the redhead sidekick! Met some nice dealers and bought many comics-- Birds of Prey, Batman Family, Harley and Ivy. Even got a copy of The Spectacular Spiderman where Mary Jane tells Spidey she's pregnant,
"Tiger, do I have news for you!"

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey-Read the article in the newspaper about your upcoming convention. It sounds great! I am sure all of your hard work will pay of and it will be fantastic. Can't wait to see the pictures of you with the Stormtrooper!

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, are you planning on attending the show, Jessy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home