Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, June 1

2 tardis and a dalek shirt


I only spent a few hours on Sat at Wizard. Train was delayed but talked with 4 other fans going to the con.

B from Comic Relief was there with his mom, and carried a big BB gun he bought. We sat in on the DC Nation panel. I give Didio credit for saying last year that DC wasn't firing on all cylinders-- but I'm not as jazzed about the Final Crisis and endless crossovers. May pick up Trinity, the new weekly.

Did get to see Ethan Van Sciver, who has some excellent DC projects in the pipeline!

And check out my Dalek shirt from Geek Boy Press! He also has Iron Fist, and Phoenix shirts.




Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't go back yesterday. I was too tired. Plus I spent too much money on Friday. - Phillygirl

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that "bb gun" is fully automatic, has a flashlight, laser cross-hair scope and a tactical sling.

Man, it's a good thing I'm not insane...

Hey, check your emails, I got two boxes of comics we want to throw away at the store if you want to take 'em.

-B at C.R. by way of E mail, might go MIA if I don't get some TLC from a certain R head PDQ. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home