Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, April 15

Hawkgirl

Last sketch from the MidJersey Comicon-
A great Hawkgirl sketch from Louie at Geek Boy Press
Lou does great original art, but also fun images of characters like Mr. J (the Joker), Doctor Who. I like his style of fun, colorful, and whimsical work.

It's appropriate to put up Hawkgirl, because I finally picked up 1 month of comics, and read Birds of Prey 107 with the Secret Six. Hawkgirl flies in during a car chase. The new team is still having adjustments, with Misfit hanging around and Barda and Judomaster.

Helena has great scenes with yummy Catman. (He licks her neck! She throws a meatball!). And the end is what everyone was talking about-- inside the suit is Ice. "and I think she might be breathing".

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger phillygirl2873 said...

Oh That's great. My friend loved the Doctor Who that Louie did, as much as I love mine.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home